In 2006 the Biomist SS20 introduced the forward thinking concept of NAV-CO2 sanitizing, using quaternary alcohol and a CO2. The non-corrosive, non-flammable mist created new possibilities for sanitizing where it was previously impractical or even impossible. More than a decade later, Biomist SS20 users enjoy more effective sanitizing, using less sanitizer and covering more area in less time. Biomist Sanitizing is a safe, effective and economical. This system is EPA approved as effective against the following pathogens:
- Staphylococcus aureus MRSA (ATCC 33591)
- Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538)
- Enterococcus faecium VRE (ATCC 51559)
- Escherichia coli 0157:H7 (ATCC 43895)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442)
- Listeria monocytogenes (ATCC 19111)
- Salmonella choleraesuis (ATCC 10708)
- HIV- 1 (associated with AIDS)
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- and the vast majority of all other viruses and bacteria!
The SS20 is our most popular system thanks to the UL Approved heating system that allows for continuous sanitizing if needed.